Ensure Your Rental Income is Covered Even if Your Tenants Don’t Pay the Rent
These may be uncertain times we’re living in, but your rental income doesn’t have to be.
RENTSECURE is a type of landlord insurance that could cover your rental income, should your tenants be unable to pay their rent. The benefits of RENTSECURE include:
- 3 Months’ cover for loss of income due to tenant non-payment
- One month’s cover for absconding1 tenants
- One month’s cover for early cancellation
- Up to R50 000 cover for legal fees related to rent recovery and/or eviction
- No waiting period
- No excess
Fill in the form and have a member from Just Property contact you directly to find out how you can get started with RENTSECURE.
More on why you should consider rental insurance cover…
Rental insurance cover is not a prerequisite if you are a landlord. However, if any of the points below apply to your situation, you should consider it:
- If you have new tenants and you don’t yet know how reliable they are
- If you rely heavily on the rent you collect to pay the bond
- If you are expecting turbulent times
- If you simply don’t want to worry about rent payments and/or evictions
Read the Article
Take the stress out of being a landlord. Get a reliable Property Manager who can ensure your assets are protected through rigorous maintenance and property management, fill in the form and have a member from Just Property contact you directly.