A local company, Property Assist aimed at providing alternative solutions and investment opportunities specific to the property industry. The company was established by financial, legal, investment and property specialists.
Potential investors can be assisted by Property Assist to enter the property market if you:
- Qualify for flisp (finance linked individual subsidy programme) earning between R3500 to R22000 p.m.
- Together with a group of friends qualify for bond financing or just have some cash available.
- Have some cash available (not qualifying for a bond or in combination with a bond).
- Have proven consistent income (with impaired credit record) to purchase property.
- Able to access some of your pension funds or expect pension pay-out shorty
- Have an existing property or properties with low or no bond and with equity in your property or properties.
- If one is a foreigner with part cash and meet the bond qualification criteria
- If one is just a property investor who wants to reach your goals with the correct strategy.
- If one is an institutional investor with funds looking for income generating investment opportunities that yield 13% plus ROI in the residential market and qualify for REIT.
- If one is a private wealth investor who is looking for unique and alternative property investments with a proven track record for more than 6 year.
You can also enter the property investment market on your own but then we advise that you upskill as much as possible by attending property investment seminars, without being lured into paying exorbitant amounts in order to access basic information about the property investment. Most of such service offerings and information about the subject are available in property investment magazines like Real Estate Investor Magazine.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR INVESTING IN PROPERTY
- Predetermine your affordability through a mortgage originator if you want to use bond finance. A mortgage originator will provide you with a pre-qualification certificate.
- Determine what you want to invest and contribute in cash if you have it available.
- Find a property investment originator or advisor to assist you and guide you how to find property investments with a good yield.
- Work out a strategic plan with the property investment originator or advisor regarding which investment opportunities to employ in order to achieve your investment goals in the shortest time with the least possible risk.
- Select your investment opportunities and get advice from your property advisor.
- Purchase and sign the agreements for your property investment.
- Revisit and measure your investment returns against your strategy and plan with your property investment advisor quarterly.
For more information visit propertyassist.co.za