The biggest problem is cracks. Ask anyone in the scheme management game and they will tell you, things fall through the cracks. Simple maintenance tasks, even long term special levies can give management teams the slip. But with Unity those cracks are as good as gone.
Unity offers all stakeholders:- managing agents, trustees, owners, tenants, estate managers and service providers, a powerful and simple system that can handle the challenges of multiple daily maintenance requests, project updates and approvals.
So what is Unity? Unity is a cloud-based software system that supports the administration and day-to-day operations of bodies corporate, home owner associations and other residential schemes and commercial properties.
Unity’s existing clients have praised its ability for:
- Flexible task tracking and handling of all inquiries, maintenance and projects
- Centralising the approval process for trustees, directors and other parties
- Customizing asset registers to suit each scheme
- Archiving all documents, comments and approval processes from start to finish
- Per-building customer portals for owners, tenants and residents
- Ease of access as it is accessible across all devices
- And, scaling, you simply load new schemes on your existing profile and pay less
Unity already supports a few hundred schemes with over 14,000 properties. Their satisfied clients include trustees running small sectional title schemes, as well as high-performance portfolio managers servicing hundreds of queries a week.
But all of that means nothing without the personal touch. With Unity you get your first month free, with full training and support for your staff and management team. Watch those cracks vanish under the dedicated eye of a Unity training manager and double the efficiency of your scheme management.
Stop property management cracks today
Click here to contact Unity for a demo