3 Free nights accommodation included – Limited to 15 investors – Book now!
Real Estate Investor magazine and Cypriot Realty invite you to a personalized tour of Cyprus to learn about how and where to invest in property in Cyprus. Also learn about the best residency programme in the world.
The best way to make a decision about buying a property abroad is by taking the time to view it for yourself.
Cypriot Realty arranges customised inspection tours – at your diary convenience – to investigate the property opportunities in Cyprus, helping you realise Your “Plan B” in Europe! The property inspection trip itself is personalised so you can see what’s on offer, what properties will best suite your budget and which options will serve your needs in the short, medium and long term.
The tours are completely personalised and you will have your own agent host you during your trip in order to make your time both an enjoyable and rewarding experience. We are by your side to assist you through the property-buying process; and will offer sound advice to ensure you make the right decision.
SEE THE VIDEO
Tour dates: 24 September – 10 October 2018
Extended to 10 October due to the high demand and limited space, we have extended the tour until 12 October
Your dedicated agent will meet you at the airport – you do not need to hire a car! Spend 5 days on the property inspection trip as our guest looking at property opportunities and exploring the lifestyle aspects. We’ll arrange meetings with legal and taxation specialists and facilitate other requirements for you too. This is your look, see, discover trip to ensure you are making the right decision for your and your family’s future
1. Airfare: Book your flight to Cyprus – you can land at either Larnaca Int. Airport (LCA) or at Paphos Int. Airport (PFO). We’ll collect you and take you back for your return flight.
2. Accommodation: €240* for 5 nights in a double, sea-view room at the beautiful 5-star Coral Beach Hotel, including a full buffet breakfast daily.
*The 1st 3 nights are complimentary, thereafter a special rate of €120 per couple, per room per night applies.
3. VISA fee: €20 per single-entry Cypriot visa if you don’t have a valid, active Schengen visa stamped in your passport. MAIL ME for the latest visa check list; and visa-application process.
4. VISA courier fee: You do not need to apply in person – you can courier your visa application up to the Cyprus High Commission in Pretoria
BOOK NOW OR FOR ANY EQUIRIES
Contact: Jenny Ellinas
Voted best permanent residency programme available in Europe
Cyprus’ permanent residency programme has recently been voted as the ‘Best residency programme’ available in Europe! Cyprus is a popular choice for investors because of the affordable entry-level investment required to secure residency.
Having permanent residency status in another country is highly beneficial to investors and citizenship in a second country is a growing trend. The main reasons are safe haven investment destination, protection of capital, minimising taxes, lifestyle and travelling visa free to Schegen countries, UK, USA and Canada. The Cyprus permanent residency programme secures residency for three generations in the same family line is unmatched compared to other similar programme options available in other European countries.
By buying a property in Cyprus for a minimum of €300,000 you can secure residency for:
- The main applicant and spouse plus
- All dependent children up to the age of 25 plus
- Both parents & parents-in-law of the main applicant
It is the only residency programme in Europe where three generations in the same family all get permanent residency permits for life in six weeks!
Cyprus is a full member of the European Union and Commonwealth of nations. Having permanent residency is advantageous, as it gives each person the right to live in Cyprus at any time and no visa is ever required. When you invest in Cyprus you secure long-term Schengen travel visas for you are your family, giving you access to visit anyone of the 26 Schengen countries in Europe at anytime.
8 key benefits why South Africans should invest in Cyprus:
- Economically stable and politically secure (without being flooded with refugees).
- Properties offer excellent value for money when compared to other European countries (especially homes right on or near to The Med).
- Lush environment on Western side of the country is similar to the Western Cape (which also enjoys the most demand and highest growth).
- Lifestyle and climate is similar to South Africa: golf courses are world-class, countryside is breathtakingly beautiful, cleanest seas in the Med with 64 blue-flag status beaches, and a mountain-range where it snows for 3 months in the Winter.
- No inheritance tax which means on your death you can dispose of your assets to your loved ones without having to pay any tax. This is highly advantageous for legacy planning.
- No broad social issues such as widespread unemployment, poverty, and economic deprivation resulting in homeless street people, shanty towns and high crime rates. As a result Cyprus has huge investment appeal as a destination for relocation, retirement and holiday-making.
- Low cost of living – Cyprus is more than 40% cheaper to live when compared to South Africa.
- Cyprus’ second citizenship programme is the quickest programme in Europe and is fast growing trend for people.
Other reasons why Cyprus appeals to South African investors are:
- English language widely spoken – Being an ex-British colony means that there is no language barrier
- Living in Cyprus not a requirement to retain your residency status;
- Earn a Euro-based income by renting out your property;
- Education Euro-accredited – which gives your children, grand children a distinct advantage when entering the global job market;
- Proximity and access to other European countries on your doorstep – Cyprus has two International Airports and several marinas;
- Medical facilities & affordable healthcare are first world with highly qualified doctors & specialists.