Gawwie Venter is the main dealmaker in Africas hottest new business reality show, The Deal, which has created a unique way for the South Africa Property Market to view how property is bought, renovated, leased and sold. The shows central focus is on buying below the market value commercial property and extracting value from it.
The degraded building is purchased and Gawwie, with a team of renovators and entrepreneurs, focus on turning into an architectural gem within one month. The show aims to highlight the nitty-gritty of property renovations, along with the all the extra expenditures incurred along the way.
The Building Statistics
Erf size: 6770m2
Offices: 406m2 with top end finished on the first floor
Total under roof: 2675m2
Additional Prices Incurred
• 16 Cameras (inside and outside) that monitor and keep record of all activities
• Electric Fencing linked to an alarm –
• Outside beams linked to alarm and security lights –
• Alarm system with 3 loud sirens and remote management via mobile phone
• 55 inch TV screen connected to cameras –
• Cameras can be linked to your cell phone and any computer device and viewed from anywhere in the world –
• Armed Response –
• Intercom at gate –
• SMS received of all activities on premises and sms interaction with alarm –